|She still wouldn't keep that one arm still|
But even easier is to just use a photo, which I did, this one
|Or these three to be more accurate|
So I sketched it onto a piece of canvas (a step I forgot to record) and painted over it with some burnt umber acrylic, the burnt umber went a lovely grey when it mixed with the graphite from the sketch, but what harm
|Insert paint here|
I then set about the joyful task of getting the oils out and in the space of about 2... maybe 3... possibly 4 hours, I dunno, I was totally in the zone, this was the result
|Its similar to make-up, but more paint is involved|
This was one of those paintings that just worked for me, there are a couple small things I will alter later on, but they don't even bother me that much to be honest which is a rarity in and of itself... maybe I should do this for a living.